Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Used Car
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. Only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system, and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to ensure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems, and/or lemon history.
A copy of each car's CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see, or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online. Begin your vehicle search here, and view important details about the vehicle, including your free CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
Every Honda Certified Used Car comes with peace of mind Extensive Used-Car Warranty
This extensive warranty covers major engine and transmission components, with the exception of standard maintenance items, body glass, and interior. Honda will repair or replace parts found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. Additionally, there is a $0 deductible and the following major systems/components are covered:
- Powertrain Systems and Components Coverage: Up to 7 years or 100,000 miles from the date the vehicle was first registered under the Honda New Car Limited Warranty
- Non-Powertrain Systems and Components Coverage: For 12 months or 12,000 miles beyond the expiration date of the standard new-car warranty (except normal wear and tear, paint and upholstery)
- Deductible: No deductible on covered repairs made at any Honda dealer nationwide
- Transferable: Yes, between private parties